CREATE YOUR OWN MEAL PLANS WITH SHOPPING LIST!
After you generate a shopping list you must choose a date range. and then click on the tick box.
Once the shopping list has generated you can add or delete items. (Add items at the bottom of the list and delete/edit by clicking far right of the item.)
Once you have saved your shopping list, you must save the link provided. It does not get stored on your profile and you cannot edit the saved list. You can make more changes while the shopping list is still open on the menu & shopping list page, but if you leave the page you will need to generate a new shopping list when you return. Each time you generate a new shopping list it will give you a completely new one based on the recipes in your menu.
HOW TO USE THIS MEAL PLANNER
1. If you have added your recipe to the menu planner from the recipe page, then it will be automatically added to the menu planner here. Alternatively you can choose your recipe from the “Add recipe” drop down and drag to the day and meal you want it for.
2. Click on the recipe to set the number of servings. You can also delete here.
3. Once your menu is complete you can generate a shopping list. Change dates if desired and click the tick box to proceed. The shopping list will generate.
4. To delete items you already have or edit items, click on the icon on the right.
5. Please note that the check box next to the ingredients is designed to be used in store. crossing them off here will not remove them from the shopping list after you save it.
6. Once you have generated your shopping list, removed the items you don’t need and added extra items you do need, you can save it and email it.
YOU CAN ALSO GENERATE A SHOPPING LIST WITHOUT RECIPE INGREDIENTS!
1. Click on “Generate Shopping List” Select dates and tick the box.
2. An empty Shopping list will appear and you can now add ingredients.